About – Dysmorphology – Contents – E-learning
Clinical Eye Openers (CEO) is one of several websites developed my Omninet-Medword, LLC registered in United States of North America in partnership with the International Charitable Fund “OMNI-Net for Children” registered in Ukraine. The senior editor is W. Wertelecki, M.D., a Pediatrician and Medical Geneticist. Further information is given in the Omninet-Medword site.
– ENGLISH – International medical parlance is in English – Most visitors are NOT native English speakers. To facilitate understanding, English in many modules is spoken very slowly as well as repetitively.
– REGISTRATION is FREE – it is confidential and NECESSARY. The contents often include CLINICAL IMAGES and viewers are expected to uphold standards of RESPECT described in the process of registration.
– REGISTRATION versus SUBSCRIPTION – registered visitors have limited free access to contents – subscribers have full access to contents.
– CONTENTS – We seek to uphold the highest publication standards and quality assurance, including providing credits to authors, sources, dates/updates, completeness and accuracy, among other criteria.
– ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS – Much credit is due to members of the International Charitable Fund “OMNI-Net for Children”; colleagues from the Center for Better Beginnings of the Division of Dysmorphology and Teratology of the Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Diego, among many others.
Goals and Strategies